Monday 14 January 2013

A New Beginning

Well this is my first foray into the world of KickStarter. Although I've completed other projects with either my own money or investment from friends such as RenSMART. This is the first time I have looked for public support so I've started small, an edible snail farm.

I think the snails will be sold under the name St Mary Bourne Snails and I've estimated the start up costs for setting up a small snail farm on an area of land that is currently covered in weeds. I've read up on the subject and have made a start on a design which I have created a short project plan for.
Last night I pressed the button on KickStarter and now I await their decision before the project goes live.

As soon as it does, I'll post the link here.
Thank you to all of those who have already offered support. I hope you will enjoy following my adventure :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment